RETURNS + REFUNDS
- All purchases made on Thrifty Thieves are final and not eligible for return or exchange.
- An exchange/refund is eligible for defective items(s) notified within two days after parcel was received.
- Returned item(s) has/have to be unused with all original packaging/tags attached. Returned item(s) will be inspected prior to any eligible refunds or exchange.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear picture of the damage within 2 days after you make or receive your purchase. Emails sent after the deadline will not be entertained.
DEFECTS / DAMAGED ITEMS
The following imperfection will not be considered as defects/damaged:
- Resin patterns are unique to each piece, colour(s) and patterns may differ and may not be identical, and will not be considered as defects.
- The size and colour of rattan pieces may differ and may not be symmetrical or identical due to the nature of the material. Such imperfections are not considered as defects.
- Coated items may or may not possess tiny bubbles/specks due to the nature of the material. Such imperfections are not considered as defects
- Differences in measurements will not be considered as defects unless in extreme cases which will be determined at our own discretion.
- Actual product may appear darker or lighter, dependent on your monitor settings. Such colour discrepancies are not considered as defects.
- Items that are not in usable condition will be considered as damaged or defective.
- Defects/damages that are not on the main surface of the item will not be considered as defects unless in extreme cases which will be determined at our own discretion.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded
- Unfortunately items made during a sale event and sale items cannot be refunded unless it is received damaged/ defective.
- We can only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Exchange for the same item is dependent on our stock availability.
- In an event if the same item is unavailable, a refund will be processed.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Refunds may be in full or partial depending on the condition of the return.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and you will receive your refunds strictly via web-store credits unless the items received were damaged.
- If returned items arrive with damages and/or other damages incurred during the delivery process, we regret to inform that the refund is not eligible.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- Refund typically takes 10 business days to reflect on your statement or account balance.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
OTHERS TO NOTE
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless an agreement is made with Thrifty Thieves. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
For domestic returns, you may return the item at our pop ups (if any), office or via SingPost Standard Mail. Please take a photo proof of your parcel and send it to us once you're done with your returns.
For international returns, we highly recommend that you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.