The materials for each product are as stated in the product description, and if unstated, alloy metal is typically used. Be aware of the materials you are sensitive or allergic to as some users may experience an allergic reaction towards certain types of metals or materials.
Thrifty Thieves is not liable for any allergic reactions and will not be able to offer any refunds or exchanges in these situations.
If you experience any discomfort or allergy symptoms upon wearing any of our jewellery, please discontinue the use immediately, and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- To preserve the condition of the jewellery, avoid contact with liquids/ moisture to prevent tarnishing and discolouring.
- Always clean jewellery with the polishing cloth provided before and after usage.
- Store jewellery in dry atmosphere and avoid sunlight.
Thrifty Thieves will not be liable for any discolouring or tarnishing after purchase has been made and used.
- Jewellery (especially non-metals) may be fragile and may break, distort or scratched if dropped from certain angles or heights.
- Studs that are drilled into may loosen after multiple usage (wear and tear) or dependent on the user’s handling. i.e. Pulling of studs with extra force.
- Earrings backings may loosen after multiple usage (wear and tear). If you need more earring backings, please contact us or let us know on your next order.
- Prevent tugging at your jewellery as the jump rings or connectors used may be forced open and jewellery may break apart.
Thrifty Thieves will not be liable for any broken or damaged jewellery after dropping, personal mishandling or wear and tear.
- Store jewellery in a jewellery box, pouch, boxes or ziplock bags when not in use.
- When traveling, place earrings in a box or pouch to prevent the earrings from breaking, distort or scratched and/or studs from getting bent. Ensure minimal pressure is applied.
- Do not place jewellery in your bags, pockets, wallets (especially non-metal jewellery) as unforeseen pressure or force may cause jewellery to be broken, distorted or scratched.
Thrifty Thieves will not be liable for any broken or damaged jewellery due to improper storage.
- We provide complimentary jewellery repair for our products. If any parts of the jewellery is damaged and require fixing, please email us at email@example.com with a picture of the damage.
- All repair works are subjected to the jewellery’s condition.
- Any delivery fees will have to be borne by your good self or you can opt for a drop-off at our office studio.