With Jia's idea of elevating your everyday look with minimal efforts, Thrifty Thieves started in 2017 offering curated pocket-friendly and lightweight statement earrings.
Growing into a holistic brand with weekly new arrivals, Thrifty Thieves now stocks and trend-spots a wide range of stylish ready-to-wear jewellery, apparels and accessories.
Taking inspiration from everywhere, we cater to all modern and contemporary muses with styles suitable for the bold, quirky, classy and dainty.
AKA the chief thief of Thrifty Thieves. Jia dabbled in PR, marketing, social media, branding and designing before Thrifty Thieves was born. Now, a single mother of one (Thrifty Thieves), she manages the day-to-day including stamps purchasing.
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE
We are consciously on a lookout for causes we care about to support. Since we started we have supported the following organisations:
- aidha via Pasar Glamour
- Arc Children's Centre via Pasar Glamour
- AWARE Singapore's Sexual Assault Care Centre via Pasar Glamour
- Breast Cancer Foundation
- Playeum via Pasar Glamour
- Daughters of Tomorrow via Pasar Glamour
- METTA Welfare Association
- Migrant Workers' Centre
- Red Cross
- Singapore Bone Marrow Donor Programme
- Wild Rice's Gift of Theatre via Pasar Glamour
Always a work in progress, we are constantly working on cutting down on wastage:
- Omitted plastic sleeves for packaging
- Ziplock bags reused for our care kits
- Polymailer bags are only used for larger orders
- Introduced "AS-IS" and "Singles" categories
- Reusable bubble pouches replaced single-use bubble wraps
- Single-use bubble wraps reused to keep safe larger orders
- Smaller packaging cards