The materials for each product are as stated on the product description, and if unstated, alloy metal is typically used. Be aware of the materials you are sensitive or allergic to as some users may experience an allergic reaction towards certain types of metals or materials.
- Surgical Steel
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Stainless Steel
- Treated Steel
Thrifty Thieves is not liable for any allergic reactions and will not be able to offer any refunds or exchanges in these situations.
If you experience any discomfort or allergy symptoms upon wearing any of our jewellery, please discontinue the use immediately, and consult your physician as soon as possible.
- Avoid contact with liquids to prevent tarnishing and discolouring. Put on all jewellery last before applying any perfume, make up and oil.
- Always clean jewellery with the polishing cloth provided after wearing them. If you need a new cloth, let us know on your next order.
- Store jewellery in a dry atmosphere. Minimise exposure to moisture.
Thrifty Thieves will not be liable for any discolouring or tarnishing after purchase has been made and used.
- Jewellery (especially non-metals) may be fragile and may break, distort or scratched if dropped from certain angles or heights.
- Studs that are drilled into may loosen after multiple usage (wear and tear) or dependent on the user’s handling. i.e. Pulling of studs with extra force.
- Earrings backings may loosen after multiple usage (wear and tear). If you need more earring backings, please contact us or let us know on your next order.
- Prevent tugging at your jewellery as the jump rings or connectors used may be forced open and jewellery may break apart.
Thrifty Thieves will not be liable for any broken or damaged jewellery after dropping, personal mishandling or wear and tear.
- Store jewellery in a jewellery box or pouch when not in use or store them in the cards, ziplock pouches, boxes, or paper bags provided.
- When traveling, place earrings in a box, a pouch or paper bag to prevent the earrings from breaking, distort or scratched and/or studs from getting bent. Ensure minimal pressure is applied.
- Do not place jewellery in your bags, pockets, wallets (especially non-metal jewellery) as unforeseen pressure or force may cause jewellery to be broken, distorted or scratched.
Thrifty Thieves will not be liable for any broken or damaged jewellery due to improper storage.
- All jewellery are checked and subsequently wrapped in bubble wrap and boxes to prevent damage during delivery. We apologise in advance should there be any oversight on our end due to human error.
- If item(s) is/are received damaged, please contact us within 2 days after you have received your package. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the damaged item(s). Emails sent after the deadline will not be entertained.
Thrifty Thieves reserves the rights to deny any items that are damaged after the deadline.
At Pop Ups:
- All items have gone through a round of checking before they are placed on display for sale. We apologise in advance should there be any oversight on our end due to human error.
- All jewellery purchased will be placed in our Thrifty Thieves paper bags (yellow) to prevent any potential damage while traveling.
- Jewellery purchased may be placed in our Thrifty Thieves paper sleeve (brown) if our staff noticed that you have your own shopping bags to prevent additional wastage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the jewellery is stored in proper condition after your purchase. Kindly refer to “JEWELLERY PRESERVATION” and sub-category “STORAGE” for more information on how to store your jewellery.
- Please check all items made at pop ups. Strictly no exchanges or refunds should the item(s) be found damaged after purchasing as we are unable to pin point if the damage was done before or after the purchase.
- Exchanges or refunds are allowed if the damage is deemed to be a superficial defect. Please email us within 2 days of your purchase with a photo of the defect at email@example.com.
- We provide complimentary jewellery repair for our products. If any parts of the jewellery is damaged and require fixing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the damage.
- All repair works are subjected to the jewellery’s condition.
- Earring studs and necklaces clasps comes with a one-month warranty. Warranty starts on the day you receive your package.
- Any delivery fees will have to be borne by your good self unless the repair works are within warranty.